This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: The Trailer Park: Holy Motors

Wednesday

The Trailer Park: Holy Motors


I have heard plenty of things about the French flick, Holy Motors, much of which were only positive. Below is the trailer to this "lunatic odyssey" that tells the story of a man who plays all sorts of characters throughout a day. For what reason, I cannot tell. The trailer in itself is a work of art and is bizarre enough to grab my immediate attention. Even if it all seems a bit too strange.

The movie has danced around the festival circuit lately, but it wasn't until a couple of days ago that a U.S trailer popped up online. While the majority of the footage is in French, you can still get a great idea of the visual splendor Holy Motors has in store as well as a taste of the crazy that's sure to come with it. 

Starring Denis Lavant, Edith Scob, Eva Mendes, and Kylie Minogue, Holy Motors has yet to have a solid limited release date. Keep an eye out for this though, as I feel it's going to be the unusual surprise hit of the year. 

Below is the trailer and as always, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this crazy looking film. 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Mavi@filmscope said...

Thats my problem with this even though
the trailer drew in my interest my colleague review.. drained my interest.

http://bit.ly/RkD2hW

 
At October 24, 2012 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Oh yeah, I can see how that would. I hate films lacking any narrative.

 
At October 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM , Anonymous Scott Lawlor said...

I am (hoperfully) seeing this today, depending on work. I am slightly worried as it does look very dd indeed.

 
At October 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Odd can either be remarkable or absolutely awful. Good luck! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home