This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: The Trailer Park: Iron Man 3

Monday

The Trailer Park: Iron Man 3


Below is a teaser for a teaser trailer. Yes, you read that right, Marvel decided to throw this 18 second trailer online to pump up the anticipation for Tuesday's full-length trailer of the "hotly" anticipated Iron Man 3. I really have very little to say concerning the actual footage as it's kind of a joke that it's even online in the first place. But, feel free to take a look at it below and let me know what you think. I am sure we'll have plenty to talk about come Tuesday, but in the mean time, I'm completely okay waiting. 

Iron Man 3 hits theaters May 3, 2013. Directed by Shane Black (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang), the film stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, James Badge Dale, Rebecca Hall, Ben Kingsley, and Jon Favreau. 

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At October 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Mavi@filmscope said...

TBF hated the 2nd dont know if i have any interest with a film fully about him anymore...

 
At October 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, same here. I love Robert Downey Jr. but I kind of want something new.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people hate long term relationships don't you, lol? I'm in it for the long hall for Mr. RDJ!! I loved both Iron Man and Iron Man 2 like absolute crazy

 
At October 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Whoa now lol. Loving Iron Man 2? That's a bold statement. I do like RDJ but I want Marvel to focus on other heroes. I want new and shiny, not recycled and "cleaned up a bit".

 
At October 22, 2012 at 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Iron Man 2 a'ight!? I had a blast in theater and in fact, watched it twice in theater.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Nick said...

I'm sorry you had to go through it twice... in theaters!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home