This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: Follow Friday: Keith & the Movies

Friday

Follow Friday: Keith & the Movies


So after a little experiment last week where my Follow Friday was dedicated to EVERYONE, this week I'm returning to the single recommendation. 

Keith & the Movies is a relatively newer blog in my world of following and what not. It does, however, offer a lot of good stuff, from reviews, to lists, to even epic showdowns pitting Stallone vs. Schwarzenegger, and Keaton vs. Bale. Keith is a guy that knows his stuff and loves talking about which makes it even more fun for us as his audience. Keith also has recently created an idea where he has a Vahalla for films, immortalizing certain movies in his own version of a Hall of Fame (and idea I may steal.. borrow). He's also a great guy on Twitter, retweeting what he likes and getting as involved as possible. I'd highly recommend stopping by and checking out what the site has to offer, leave a comment on what you like, and especially check him out on Twitter. I look forward to seeing what else this guy produces. 



Past Fridays:

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatly, greatly appreciate the kind words and spotlight for this week's Follow Friday. Thanks for checking out my site and keep up the great content here! I'm learning a lot from sites like yours.

 
At October 12, 2012 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Nick said...

You're very welcome!!!

 
At October 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Richard Kirkham said...

I liked the look of this site quite a bit. The ratings seem close to mine on some of the recent films, and I enjoyed the smackdowns I saw. I'm adding Keith to my list of recommended sites. Thanks for the assist.

 
At October 14, 2012 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Nick said...

No problem Richard! Glad to show you another great site!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home