This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: To Be Continued...

Wednesday

To Be Continued...


To Be Continued... is a collection of links, news, and what not, from around the web and from fellow bloggers that showcase the awesome, the unseen, and the under-appreciated. Have something you'd like to see mentioned? Email me at npowe131@gmail.com

First off, I have to send a big congratulations out to Sati at Cinematic Corner who just had her one year anniversary for the blog. I'm very happy for her and can't wait to see what Year 2 looks like (spoiler: it's sexy). 

Rhino's Horror discusses 4 Great Psychological Horror Films You Might Have Missed. All four films are definitely worth a watch and a nice little change of pace if you're looking for something to watch for Halloween. 


Pixar has launched a Monsters University website that puts any of your college sites to shame. 

In the last episode of As You Watch we talked about our favorite films directed by its star. Pop Matters lists the Top 10 Greatest Actors Turned Directors.


Ethan Hawke is one of my favorite actors of all time and What Culture breaks down his ten best performances

French Toast Sunday has a great article talking about religious horror movies, again, just in time for Halloween. A couple on the list are some of my favs. 

Kai at Man, I Love Films discusses his Top 17 Horror Movie Baddies. It's a great list that includes a handful of surprises. 

Andy Watches Movies poses the question, "Is knowing a movie has a twist ending a spoiler?". Tons of responses. Join in on the discussion. 


Recently I review Little Shop of Horrors. The special edition Blu-ray just came out and has the alternate ending attached. Here's a bunch of screenshots showing how awesome it really is

Andrew of Two Tickets For... reviews Sinister, my most anticipated horror movie of the year. 


As a reminder, make sure to write something for my October Blogathon, "The Most F**ked Up Movies I've Ever Seen"

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2012 at 3:07 PM , Blogger s. said...

Thank you so much for the mention! I do hope the next year will be sexy, I'll do my best! :)

 
At October 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Can't wait to see what else you come up with! I still need your f**ked up post!!lol

 
At October 10, 2012 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Ryan said...

I'm not on Twitter just yet but it's something I've been considering! Thanks a ton man, it's greatly appreciated. Loving your site btw. I'll be a regular visitor!

 
At October 10, 2012 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Get on Twitter ASAP, it'll do your blog wonders. Best way to connect with other LAMB members too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home