This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: A Thank You and a Survey. Maybe? ..Yeah?

Friday

A Thank You and a Survey. Maybe? ..Yeah?


Big news for The Cinematic Katzenjammer. Views are skyrocketing and comments are coming in daily, in bulk! When I started this blog back on Jan 1st, I didn't think it would really take off. Hell, it took me until May to reach 10,000 views (which is a nice accomplishment for sure). I'll admit, it was hard at times but I'm so glad I've kept with it. I've made a ton of friends and founds dozens of people with the same passions as me. I've joined The LAMB, an association of thousands of bloggers that have a community to share their blogs and websites. I've started a podcast with three solid guys, an idea I believed to only be a pipe-dream. But most of all, I've found an outlet for my opinions and my love for film. I'm only lucky enough to have the audience I have, and the fact you guys keep coming back means so much to me. You guys have turned this into something more proud of than I could ever have imagined. And I'd like to announce that in the month of August so far, the site has already had 10,000 views. As I said earlier, that first 10,000 took five months to get. It's quite the milestone and I want to thank all of you for checking in.  A blog is only as good as its readers and quite frankly, I have the best. 

Now, I value all of your opinions. I have tried (and failed) in multiple attempts to find an outlet for you guys to leave feedback and suggestions. A forum I created may have been too ambitious and too premature so maybe it's just something I could implement later down the road. As for now, I have created a quick little survey I would love all of you to take. It's short (only a few questions) and I'd love to hear what you guys think. If you have any interest in taking it, here's the link:



To wrap up, I want to give my biggest thanks to each and every one of you. I'm proud of my site, I'll be honest, but I'm even more proud of the readers I have. You guys are great and I couldn't do this without you.

Thank you so much,

Nick

6 Comments:

At August 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger s. said...

I only discovered your blog but I love it already. Great reviews and fun features all around. I think forum for the blog is a bit too much but perhaps a separate page, guest book of sorts, with allowed commenting would be a better idea.

 
At August 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your burgeoning success! I just discovered your blog recently, and I am a faithful reader. :)

 
At August 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Good idea. I need to make a suggestions page. Thank you for loving the blog..? lol. I love yours too so that's good.

 
At August 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Thank you! Faithful reader... AWESOME! lol

 
At August 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Anonymous Max said...

Congratulations on the quick growth. I think your website has a lot of things going for it that's for sure. Simple but very functional design. I'll take some more time here and then do the survey.

 
At August 20, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Thank you very much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home