This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: As You Watch: Episode I

Tuesday

As You Watch: Episode I


The podcast is a little thing I started with Bubba (Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights), Joe (Two Dude Review), and Vern (The Vern's Videovangaurd). Our first episode is up for listening. I won't go into too much detail about the podcast since we've just started it and there will be plenty of tweaking but as for the rundown:
-we do our introductions
-a handful of round table questions
-talk about our favorite movies
-discuss movie releases for Aug 17
-play a quick game
Listen Here

As always, we're more than welcome to any and all feedback. We are also looking at finding a good song to open the podcast with as well as any ideas for any features you'd like to hear. Enjoy.

6 Comments:

At August 14, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the links kind sir.

 
At August 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Thank you for the sirs kind link.

 
At August 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Dusty said...

Just want to point out that I'm a guy, and I like romantic comedies. It's just that most of them put no effort into being a good film. There are some that rise above though. Crazy Stupid Love is a decent example.

 
At August 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Nick said...

I agree lol. In the cast I was thinking more of shit driven by Katherine Heigl and what not. The movies that SCREAM romantic comedy.

 
At August 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Anonymous Max said...

As you guys get further along I'd love to do a guest spot on it sometime.

 
At August 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Nick said...

I'll definitely keep in that mind! We have a few people in "line" already but we'll let you know if anything comes up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home