This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: Seven Psychopaths Trailer

Tuesday

Seven Psychopaths Trailer


As you know, I usually include trailers in my The Trailer Park feature I run here and there. However, I feel this one particular trailer needs its own post. Not only is Seven Psychopaths director Martin McDonagh's follow-up to In Bruges, one of my favorite movies of all time, but the cast features pretty much every single one of my favorite underrated and under-used actors I mention on occasion. 

The cast features Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Woodly Harrelson, Christopher Walken, Tom Waits, among other familiar faces. That alone should sell you on the film but then knowing it's made by the guy behind In Bruges makes this movie a must watch already.

The plot synopsis, per IMDB reads:
"The comedy Seven Psychopaths follows a struggling screenwriter (Colin Farrell) who inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends (Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell) kidnap a gangster's (Woody Harrelson) beloved Shih Tzu."

Here's the trailer and enjoy the hell out of it like I did. October can't come soon enough. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At August 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Joe Giuliano said...

haha, as I was watching the trailer this afternoon I thought about you wanting to see more Sam Rockwell.

 
At August 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Yes. He looks amazing in it.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger s. said...

Love the trailer! Shih Tzu and Walken will steal the show in this one! Though Rockwell and Harrelson look very impressive and funny too.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous 3guys1movie said...

I had never heard of this film prior to two days ago. It quickly has moved up my list of most anticipated films to check out. Of course I missed adding the trailer to our weekly trailer feature, o well next week lol

 
At August 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Nick said...

You have no idea how bad I want to see this... NOW lol.

Walken has been quiet lately.. and 7Psychs looks like the perfect film for him to come back with. Can't wait.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Do what I did and make an exception lol. Post it as its own trailer, it's totally worth it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home