This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: To Be Continued...

Wednesday

To Be Continued...


To Be Continued... is a collection of links, news, and what not, from around the web and from fellow bloggers that showcase the awesome, the unseen, and the under-appreciated. Have something you'd like to see mentioned? Email me at npowe131@gmail.com

Raymond Deane, a filmmaker who contacted me, is working on a movie called Red Head Randy, an anti-bullying horror flick that looks really interesting. Head over to the official site for details and a trailer


Here's the first official picture from the Evil Dead remake. 

Every Tuesday, Marked Movies does a featured called Tuesday's Trivia Tidbits, where a list of 10 not-so-known facts about movies crawl inside your brain. I can honestly say I learn a lot each week. 

Keith and the Movies breaks down 5 Phenomenal Gas Station Scenes, a list I don't think I ever would have thought of. 

The long-awaited film adaptation of Goon is now on Kickstarter, with David Fincher behind it. I SO want to see this movie get made. Go give it money. It looks incredible.

Pat over at 100 Years of Movies reviews one of my favorite movies of all time, The General, starring Buster Keaton. 


Parlor of Horror has a list about the Top 10 Scariest Ghosts in Movies. I've now added a few of the movies to my watch list. 

It's about time I gave some love to On Page and Screen. Here they break down their top 20 Favorite Coming of Age Films. And, it's only Part 1, so more awesome is on the way. 

I haven't really elaborated a lot on the fact, but I am obsessed with movie scores and composers. Vic's Movie Den talks about the Top 5 Horror Film Scores. It's an older post, but fitting for Halloween. 

Again, as a reminder, make sure to write something for my blogathon, The Most F**ked Up Movies You've Ever Seen

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 17, 2012 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Thanks for the mention! I will try and do some more music score related posts soon. Much appreciated! :D Parlor of Horror's Scariest Ghosts is an awesome read as well.

 
At October 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Nick said...

No problem! Always love giving mention to other great stuff!

 
At October 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting links, Nick. I have two supposedly really sick films that I'll be watching this weekend, so I should have something ready for your blogathon, soon!

 
At October 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Nick said...

I'm excited. I still need to write something myself! lol

 
At October 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great links. I love the great gas station scenes idea. :) Thanks for the shout out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home