This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: Follow Friday: Today I Watched a Movie

Thursday

Follow Friday: Today I Watched a Movie

Before I continue with this Follow Friday, I feel like I should apologize to Justin at Today I Watched a Movie. He was the first movie blog I really followed and even introduced me to The LAMB, a community of movie bloggers that I have become incredibly involved with. One would think that I'd throw Today I Watched a Movie up as my Follow Friday a lot sooner and I really have no excuse. So Justin, I am sorry, I hope this "heals the wound that never was". 

Today I Watched a Movie is a movie blog a lot like mine. He posts a review each day (thus the title) and has kept up with it for a really, really long time. Unlike the usual review format you see on most blogs, TIWM uses a clever little rating system with an even fancier little graph. Justin breaks down each film in five different catergories- Plot, Characters, Visuals, Product Placement, and Rewatchability. Combined, the rating system is measured on a scale between 0 and 3. Justin then makes a fancy little image (poster and all), goes into detail about each section and BAM! you got a nice, easy to read, straight to the point movie review. Thus, you can stop over on his site and find yourself reading review and review. While I have found myself to disagree with a few of his reviews (he's running a contest if you think something he watched should be rated higher), I do enjoy checking out his site and read it every day. 


Past Fridays:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made the mistake of eating an entire box of Chocolate Frosted Flakes tonight, but I think THIS is what's going to keep me from sleeping! This is so exciting! You mentioned my contest and everything!

Just forget about that apology. I figured you'd get around to me eventually haha

 
At September 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Nick said...

I was gonna save you for later but your contest and Twitter desires needed a shout-out ASAP.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home