This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: The LAMBcast: The Most Anticipated Movies of the End of 2012

Sunday

The LAMBcast: The Most Anticipated Movies of the End of 2012


As most of you know, I'm a (proud) member of the LAMB (Large Association of Movie Blogs). Every week, a handful of members get together for the LAMBcast, a podcast where movies are the discussion and a whole lot of fun is had. Luckily, I was able to record an episode where we discussed our five most anticipated movies of the rest of the year. Hosted by Dylan Fields of Man, I Love Films, and accompanied by Sebastian Gutierrez of Films from the Supermassive Black Hole, Nick Jobe of Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob, and Kristen Lopez of Journeys in Classic Film, I had a hell of a time recording. The discussion was a nice reminder of how many good films are coming out later this year and I'm sure you'll agree with some of the most excited-about movies, and I'm sure you have your own as well. 

Listen here:

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2012 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very enjoyable show Nick. I loved every minute of this so much Im actually going back and listening to certain parts again. Would love to have any of the guests on that show as a guest for As You Watch

 
At August 28, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Nick said...

Thanks, it was fun recording! And yeah, I agree with you. Any one of those people could be a great guest.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home