This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: Follow Friday: Film Flare

Thursday

Follow Friday: Film Flare


As I have become more involved in communities across the internet I have come across hundreds of other movie blogs like me. A recurring feature I noticed many of them have is Follow Friday, a feature where one blog gives some tender love and sexy to another blogger and recommends his/her own readers head on over to the suggested site. As this blog would be nothing without all of you and my continually growing audience, I thought I should give back to the community as well. Thus, my first Follow Friday.

When I thought about starting this feature, I had absolutely no doubt about who I'd have to go to first. Sofia over at Film Flare has one of the sexiest, sleekest sites I've seen and I even pop over on occasion just to look at it. The flow is beautiful and you can tell she's put a lot of time into it. But, Sofia's not all about pretty layouts and fancy widgets. She's a great writer that produces a wide variety of things and experiments with a lot as well. She's coming into her own as a blogger and her newest stuff is better than ever. I, for one am incredibly excited to see where she takes the site and cannot wait to see what she comes up with next. Keep an eye out. 


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At August 3, 2012 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Lesya said...

Film Flare is amazing!

 
At August 3, 2012 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much, Nick, you're the best! And your blog looks better and better with every change, amazing work!

 
At August 3, 2012 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Nick said...

It certainly is Lesya. And don't worry about it Sofia! You deserve it!

(i'd usually reply to both comments individually, but the reply button's not working after all these changes. working on it though!)

 
At August 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I LOVE Film Flare, it's such a gorgeous site.

 
At August 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Bubbawheat said...

Nice to see Follow Friday catching on among more bloggers, even though I've only personally seen one other blog use it besides me, at least in blog form. I know many use Twitter for it. I don't think I've ever seen Film Flare before, will have to check it out.

 
At August 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Nick said...

@Lindsay, glad to see the fellow love lol. It indeed is one of the most gorgeous site's I've seen.

@bubba I "stole" the feature from you. Liked your format (was thinking of doing an interview too, but the post was more of a spur of the moment kind of thing). Def. check out Film Flare. Sofia's got a lot going!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home