This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: The Trailer Park

Sunday

The Trailer Park

This is my second edition of Trailer Park. However, I think that this time around I'm not going to go into any depth discussing the trailers as much as I will let the trailers speak for themselves, as a few of these are very powerful on their own. Enjoy.

Life of Pi directed by Ang Lee, Nov 21, 2012
This trailer looks gorgeous and the source material is incredible. With Ang Lee (Brokeback Mountain, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon) at the helm, this film screams Oscar. 

Man of Steel directed by Zach Snyder, June 13, 2013
I was unsure about this trailer at first, but the more I watch it, the more I can't wait to see Man of Steel. Very gritty, very visceral, and although it's been pointed out on other sites, the trailer is reminiscent of The Tree of Life (which has the best trailer of all time). 


The Master directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, Sept 21, 2012
Oscars. Oscars everywhere. Made by the man who gave us There Will Be Blood, featuring Phillip Seymour Hoffman as a "cult" leader and Joaquin Phoenix in a glorious return to acting has this film on my "Must Watch the Second It's Released" list. 

Cloud Atlas directed by Tom Twyker and the Wachowski's, Oct 26, 2012
Cloud Atlas was on my radar the moment I read the cast list. However, after watching the trailer I cannot begin to explain how badly I want to see this movie. This is why I love movies. 

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Cloud Atlas looks pretty amazing from what I've seen so far, I hope it lives up to the early hype.
I loathed reading Life of Pi, the novel was a complete mess and how it got awards I don't know, but the trailer looks promising and beautiful, and may redeem my indifference ( :

I recently posted an anticipated movies article you might dig!

 
At August 1, 2012 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Nick said...

thanks for stopping by Chris. I'll certainly check out your list. There's a lot of good stuff coming the 2nd half of this year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home