This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: Follow Friday: FilmScope

Friday

Follow Friday: FilmScope

After taking a week off last week, I'm back on track with another Follow Friday. 

This week, I wanted to turn some attention to everyone at FilmScope, especially the ever so talent Mavi (Gavin), the man who's helping me build a new The Cinematic Katzenjammer website. He's incredibly helpful to each and everyone of his fellow bloggers (I'm not the first he's aided in conquering the internet) and does it all because he's just that nice of a guy. I couldn't do a lot of what's on the way without him and I want to give him another thank you that's sure to have thousands more heading his way. 

As for FilmScope, it's a unique movie site that focuses on all of the movies you probably have never heard of or the ones that went by too quickly to see. It focuses on all of the little indie movies, from the good to the bad, with reviews coming out daily. Just checking their front page alone will give you a dozen or so movies to add to your watch list and it's a great way to build up your film library. Some of the movies you don't even realize have actually been realized and you'll find yourself running over to IMDB to double check when that particular film is headed your way. It really is an eye-opening site and I'm glad to not only be a reader (I promise I'll leave more comments, guys!), but a friend of the site as well.


Past Fridays:


Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Mavi@filmscope said...

Thanks very much... I am blaming you for my lack of reviews over the past week or so... lol

 
At November 23, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Excuses ;) lol. Just kidding. Thank you for all the work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home