This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: DVD Court: Nov. 20

Tuesday

DVD Court: Nov. 20

This week, we put just one film on trial. As The Jury, we recommend what should happen to a particular DVD released today. Voting Burn It, Skip It, Rent It, or Buy It, we come together to deliver a verdict and hope to help you decide what to watch or avoid. We've also now added our Court of Appeals, where we allow a mention of another particular release that we find worth "saving" (aka buying). We have only one spot on left on the jury (for now). To apply, email me here presenting your case.

The Jury:
Nick of The Cinematic Katzenjammer
Ries of The Cinematic Katzenjammer
Joe of Two Dude Review
Vern of The Vern's Videovangaurd
Andrew and Sarah of Two Tickets For...
Dave of Dave Examines Movies
Andy of Andy Watches Movies
Sati of Cinematic Corner
Daniel of Daniel's Film Reviews
Mavi of FilmScope

Brian of The Soap Box Office


"Mr. Church reunites the Expendables for what should be an easy paycheck, but when one of their men is murdered on the job, their quest for revenge puts them deep in enemy territory"
Directed by: Simon West, Rated: R, 103 minutes
Nick: Skip It
Ries: Rent It
Joe: Rent It
Vern: Rent It
Andrew and Sarah: Rent It
Dave: Rent It
Andy: Skip It
Sati: Rent It
Daniel: Buy It
Mavi: Skip It
Brian: Rent It
VERDICT: RENT IT


Court of Appeals


Tarantino XX (Blu-ray Boxset)
Please buy for me.


2 Days in New York (Rent It)
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Rent It)
Seeking a Friend at the End of the World (Rent It)
The Expendables 2 (Rent It)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At November 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Austin 'Bishop Review' said...

I'm really tempted to buy Tarantino XX, though I don't think I have enough money right now. Guess I know what I'll ask everyone for Christmas. :P

 
At November 20, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Nick said...

I'm in the same boat. I so desperately want it but cannot afford it.

 
At November 20, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Mavi@filmscope said...

I question people taste.... lol

 
At November 20, 2012 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Nick said...

As do I.

 
At November 20, 2012 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous Andy Watches Movies said...

I almost forgot to post about this today! Luckily, I was reminded when I started watching my sweet, glorious Tarantino XX boxset :D

 
At November 20, 2012 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Nick said...

I hope that puts you in the red, your account gets overdrafted and you get raped with fees.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home