This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: The Most F**ked Up Movies You've Ever Seen Blogathon: The Wrap-Up

Wednesday

The Most F**ked Up Movies You've Ever Seen Blogathon: The Wrap-Up


October has been the month of horror for many movie bloggers. We've reviewed the scary, the disturbing, the creepy, and of course, the f**ked up. Well, as many of you know all month long I have been hosting the Most F**ked Up Movies I've Ever Seen Blogathon. After a month of discussion and a ton of entries, below is the final compilation of everything and a teaser of what's to come for November. If you're looking for something to make you squirm and hate your life, I'm sure there's plenty below for you to add to your Netflix queue or buy in a dark alley in Chinatown. 




Reviews:
Benend's Basment's Review of Martyrs
Robert of The Sketchy Details Reviews Inside
Dave of KLF-Film Reviews The Sinful Dwarf
Amy of YAM Magazine Reviews Sex Zen 3D
Julyssa of YAM Magazine Reviews Catepillar
What Happened to Hollywood? Talks about Cannibal Holocaust
Gore Girl Reviews Hard Gore
Camiele of YAM Magazine Reviews Ichi the Killer
Camiele also reviews Se7en

Articles:
Benend's Basement's "Five Most Disturbing Films of my Childhood"
Dusty On Movies Breaks Down a Bunch of Films
The Vern's Videovangaurd's Top 4 Scariest Movies of All Time
Elwood from The Depths of DVD Hell's Article: "Honey, Let's Screw Up the Kids"
Karl at Xs Mark the Spot Discusses Deviant Cinema
Andrew of Two Tickets For... Breaks Down the Six Most Messed Up Movies He's Ever Seen

On Page and Screen has a Family Edition of Most F**ked Up Movies They've Ever Seen

And be sure to check out my own very list of the Six Most F**ked Up Movies I've Ever Seen

Thanks to everyone that participated as well as to those wanting to, be couldn't find the courage to write about the horror. November is a new month, which means a new blogathon, and while I don't want to give anything away, quite yet, it has to do with a particular fan of boxed chocolate, table tennis, and shellfish. 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At October 31, 2012 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Brittani Burnham said...

This is a great collection of posts! I'm glad I skipped Inside, after seeing Martyrs, I don't know if I want to sit through a French horror movie again. haha

 
At October 31, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for putting my posts up Nick. Look forward to the next blogathon.

 
At October 31, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Nick said...

If you've seen one, you've seen them both lol. Although Martyrs' plot does attempt to me much more profound?

 
At October 31, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Thank you for entering. Glad to see so much variety

 
At October 31, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like a round-up of terrific posts, I can't wait to check some of them out. I posted one too, but I forgot to tell you. :)

http://eclecticbooksandmovies.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-10-most-fked-up-movies-weve-seen.html

 
At October 31, 2012 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Nick said...

I added yours!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home