This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: Follow Friday: Everyone!

Friday

Follow Friday: Everyone!


So this is the 10th edition of Follow Friday, and I figured I would do something a little different. This is going to be a collection of Facebook and Twitter links, all telling you who to follow and where. Yes, I am demanding you do all of this because every one of these people are awesome. Do it. Do it. Do it. I want this to be a grand ol' orgy of love. If I list you below, like and follow all the other sites and you'll be showered with love yourself. 

Friends of the Site:














More Awesome:





Feel free to comment below once you've done your fair share of liking. If there's evidence of your love, you'll surely be rewarded!

Labels:

16 Comments:

At October 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Blogger TheVern said...

Thanks for the mention Nick.

 
At October 5, 2012 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Nick said...

You're welcome, buddy!

 
At October 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Andy Watches Movies said...

Hey, remember that time you asked me for my logo and I said I would get it to you and then totally forgot about it?
Dammit...

 
At October 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Nick said...

email it to me now and I'll add it above

 
At October 6, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Sofia said...

great blogs, some of them I was already following! Thanks again, Nick :D

 
At October 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Dusty said...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

 
At October 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Sati. said...

I'm honored to be the part of this orgy of love :)

 
At October 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Nick said...

You're very welcome Sofia!

 
At October 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Glad to have you? lol. Never been thanked for being part of an orgy (of any kind) before lol

 
At October 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Nick said...

No problem!

 
At October 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Mavi@filmscope said...

Thanks..... :)

 
At October 7, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Nick said...

No problem!

 
At October 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Thanks for the link love!

 
At October 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Nick said...

Very welcome!

 
At October 9, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Blogger James said...

Well this kind of information is really worth searching for, good information for readers and a value for you as will definitely show the quality of the writer. It’s good to have these kinds of articles around to keep the information flow steady. Helping those who really can make things right in the future, good work!

buy movies online

 
At October 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM , Anonymous The Movie Waffler said...

Nice to be included with such esteemed company :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home