This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

The Cinematic Katzenjammer: Follow Friday: Everyone!

Friday

Follow Friday: Everyone!


So this is the 10th edition of Follow Friday, and I figured I would do something a little different. This is going to be a collection of Facebook and Twitter links, all telling you who to follow and where. Yes, I am demanding you do all of this because every one of these people are awesome. Do it. Do it. Do it. I want this to be a grand ol' orgy of love. If I list you below, like and follow all the other sites and you'll be showered with love yourself. 

Friends of the Site:














More Awesome:





Feel free to comment below once you've done your fair share of liking. If there's evidence of your love, you'll surely be rewarded!

Labels:

15 Comments:

At October 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention Nick.

 
At October 5, 2012 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Nick said...

You're welcome, buddy!

 
At October 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Andy Watches Movies said...

Hey, remember that time you asked me for my logo and I said I would get it to you and then totally forgot about it?
Dammit...

 
At October 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Nick said...

email it to me now and I'll add it above

 
At October 6, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

great blogs, some of them I was already following! Thanks again, Nick :D

 
At October 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Dusty said...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

 
At October 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Blogger s. said...

I'm honored to be the part of this orgy of love :)

 
At October 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Nick said...

You're very welcome Sofia!

 
At October 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Glad to have you? lol. Never been thanked for being part of an orgy (of any kind) before lol

 
At October 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Nick said...

No problem!

 
At October 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Mavi@filmscope said...

Thanks..... :)

 
At October 7, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Nick said...

No problem!

 
At October 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Thanks for the link love!

 
At October 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Nick said...

Very welcome!

 
At October 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM , Anonymous The Movie Waffler said...

Nice to be included with such esteemed company :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home